Branded Video Content
Create branded video content
The popularity of Social Videos has exponentially increased. Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, the numbers of videos and daily video consumers is HUGE. Companies that do not use video on Social Media leave a great opportunity on the side.
Conventional digital advertising uses methods such as banners that hinder browsing and mainly generate rejection from Internet users.
On the contrary, brand content video will naturally attract them to your brand.
Delivered in an easily shareable format, when Internet users will love and share your video content, a snowball effect is to be expected.
A Brand Content video does not simply seek to be passively consumed like advertising videos but wants to provoke responses from Internet users. Thus the consumer interacts with the brand at a much deeper level.
Use storytelling to get your message across. Tell stories that excite the audience. These emotions will then be associated with your brand and remain in their heads.
Instead of simply repeating a slogan, this type of content tells a story and highlights your values. This type of positive association will enter the minds of your audience.
Although this type of content is associated with notoriety and branding, a good brand content video can also drive a significant traffic on your site and bring consumers into the conversion tunnel.
- Nothing allows a direct connection with the consumer as much as a video. They lead to a higher engagement rate and thus more clicks and more sales.
- Social networks promote video content through their Algorithms. More than 500 million people watch videos on Facebook every day (Forbes).
- Videos can bring complex information in record time. For example, explaining a new product in 140 characters is extremely more complicated than a 20-second video on the same social network.
More branded video content
Brand Video – ES EnviroSustain.
Created after the Greenbuild conference in Amsterdam, this video for social media showcases the EnviroSustain team and brand.
Social Media Video – the little things
Presenting the concept and the brand “the little things”, we discover this first Baby-Bonding Store in Berlin.
Social Media Video – Shaktimat
A video featuring their factory in India and explaining their support to the local craftwomen. (I only post-produced this piece)
Most frequent questions and answers
Real numbers to prove it?
- Reseaches show that 68% of the interviewed persons prefer to learn more about a company, product or service by watching a video, rather than reading text.
- According to a recent study (2019), 64% of B2B Marketers have increased their use of audiovisual content compared to one year ago.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media.
- Google and other search engines rank higher websites with video content.
How much does a brand video cost?
The price of your brand video is calculated according to the extent of the production steps and the number of options.
It is in this way based on these three elements:
– Conceptual and human effort (days of pre-production, production, post-production)
– The duration of the video
– The different extras (subtitles, adding animations, second cameraman…)
How can we prepare for it?
Before starting the production of your Brand Video, it is important to be clear on these different points:
Who are you / who forms the company?
What makes you different?
Why? (values and company vision)
What are the steps?
Together, we discover who you are, your strengths and how to communicate it effectively with the outside world. We develop the concept of your brand video. Whether you already have an idea in mind or are still at the very beginning, I help you to articulate it in images.
It’s all about pressing “REC”. With professional equipment and the attention to detail, I start producing your video.
The work here is done on a computer. I edit, organize, retouch captured images or add animations, special effects.
Your video is then almost finished, ready for a first viewing.
My clients say
- Brand videos are created to sell your brand image. It is therefore better to avoid the temptation to include informations about your products or services.
- What kind of music do you want to use? If you have something specific in mind, it could potentially influence the whole creative process. Timing is also important, as a 90-second branded film is usually edited with one song.
- Are there any other brands you admire? Of course, we don’t want to copy what they’re doing, but it may be an interesting source of information that can help us unlock an effective brand video together.
- Does the outside world have any misconceptions about your industry and company? Brand films can help you address preconceived ideas about your brand or industry by putting your ethics and corporate values at the heart of the video.
Drop me a line
Your Branded Video Content in Berlin, with Joffrey Umbdenstock
I make videos! I create video content for your internet presence and my goal is to tell YOUR STORY in the best, most interesting way.
More about me