Live from your
We are live!
Reach and engage with your audience live with a Livestream of your event! Whether on Facebook, Youtube, Twitter..
In potential combination with an event video, whether alone or with colleagues, I take care of capturing your event, in mono or multi-cameras.
Afterwards, we can easily integrate the presentation slides used by the speaker.
Correctly connecting the video stream, we broadcast everything live on the Internet. We film & broadcast live on the Internet or to social networks. Let it be so for: Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Periscope, Instagram.
Whether it is for your live show, webinar or webcast, I help you on this production. With different possible options, such as adding your logo, changing views between several cameras, let’s get in touch for more information.
Livestream - More Examples
Demo Day – METRO Accelerator
Multicam event recording + Livestream for the METRO Accelerator Demo Day.
Video Capture – Spacemesh
I filmed the different speeches during this two-day event. I then integrated the slides and uploaded each speech.
SalesMasterPRO – B2B Sales Professionals Event
I recorded the entire event and edited the different talks into individual videos. Also implementing the presentation slides.
Livestream - FAQ
Most frequent questions and answers
Real numbers to prove it?
- Reseaches show that 68% of the interviewed persons prefer to learn more about a company, product or service by watching a video, rather than reading text.
- According to a recent study (2019), 64% of B2B Marketers have increased their use of audiovisual content compared to one year ago.
- 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media.
- Google and other search engines rank higher websites with video content.
How much does a livestream cost?
The price of your Livestream video is calculated according to the extent of the production steps and the number of options.
It is in this way based on these three elements:
– Conceptual and human effort (days of pre-production, production, post-production)
– The duration of the Livestream
– The different extras (multicameras, adding animations, second cameraman…)
How can we prepare for it?
A large part of the preparation of your Livestream will be an exchange between the technicians in charge of the event location and myself. We want to plan everything to obtain a professional sound and image.
At the same time, we are in contact and discuss during the pre-production of the brief.
What are the steps?
Together, we elaborate the brief. What is your event, who will be present and what is the objective of a livestream.
It’s all about pressing “REC”. With professional equipment and the attention to detail, I come on the established time at the venue and start the production of your Livestream.
If it makes sense, I edit, organize, retouch captured images, add animations, special effects, add the speaker’s slides.
Your video is then almost finished, ready for a first viewing.
My clients say
Drop me a line